Blow My Whistle Blow My Whistle

I love this song.

You clocks/glocks/locks sure have a way of finding awesome songs to use in your movies.

However, this is just awesome - it makes it WORTH whistling malicious content, because this song is so friggen awesome.

I love you, QMC.

GG- 3.141592653589793238 GG- 3.141592653589793238

Kickass flash.

I don't really like the GG, CC, or LL, but I found this to be quite an interesting music video. I've never heard the song, but it was awesome. Also, it's a very interesting topic for a flash.
P.s. Good graphics.
P.p.s. I want more.

LollerCupcake responds:

ok

ps The graphics aren't mine.

pps Ask and ye shall recieve

poninjas in runescape?? poninjas in runescape??

Blue Headband lol.

I liked the secret-ish text. It's a bit on the short side, and you didn't use your own ideas, but very good! Although I don't play RS, I can see that there's some point in the weapon coloration...anyway, you get a 3.

TheRealGuthix responds:

i was kinda sleepy when i did the "blue headband" bit but im glad iv been getting mostly good reviews if io get a few more i may start on a seaqual, maby even a seriese.

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Awesome game...

...Just one suggestion - instead of Murk, let the name be selectable. Also, it would be nice to be able to select the clor of your murloc, but that's just me. Otherwise, this game is 100% kickass - I can't wait till the sequel.

un-mediocre responds:

Thank you! :)

-+- Dynomite Tutorial -+- -+- Dynomite Tutorial -+-

YES!!! YESSS!!!

This is an AWESOME tutorial...teaches lotsa "stuffs", very useful, albeit simple. Very, very VERY nice for a 10-year old. Now the 10-year old noobz who submit crap tuts wont have an excuse (i've seen it before, and i was pleasantly surprised on this one)

XcomicsNoe responds:

I started doing flash about during 2005 summer. Thank you. :)

RPG Platformer Tutorial RPG Platformer Tutorial

Dude, that was awesome.

You totally helped a n00b out here, you're cool in my boom =) gj, keep it up yo.

My Own Blood On My Own Fists My Own Blood On My Own Fists

Tens all across the board

Amazing entry mate, really deserves #1 on Industrial slots - it's very fast, yet easy to follow and sounds very dark/brooding.
I loves it.

† The Joker † † The Joker †

Woot! Awesome!

\m/ hooray for metal! That's one of the best NG audio metal songs I've heard. Makes me feel kinda violent! 10/10

rocker206 responds: