Blow My Whistle Blow My Whistle

I love this song.

You clocks/glocks/locks sure have a way of finding awesome songs to use in your movies.

However, this is just awesome - it makes it WORTH whistling malicious content, because this song is so friggen awesome.

I love you, QMC.

GG- 3.141592653589793238 GG- 3.141592653589793238

Kickass flash.

I don't really like the GG, CC, or LL, but I found this to be quite an interesting music video. I've never heard the song, but it was awesome. Also, it's a very interesting topic for a flash.
P.s. Good graphics.
P.p.s. I want more.

LollerCupcake responds:

ok

ps The graphics aren't mine.

pps Ask and ye shall recieve

poninjas in runescape?? poninjas in runescape??

Blue Headband lol.

I liked the secret-ish text. It's a bit on the short side, and you didn't use your own ideas, but very good! Although I don't play RS, I can see that there's some point in the weapon coloration...anyway, you get a 3.

TheRealGuthix responds:

i was kinda sleepy when i did the "blue headband" bit but im glad iv been getting mostly good reviews if io get a few more i may start on a seaqual, maby even a seriese.

Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

Amazing.

I really liked what you did with the guys nose. Also, the shifts between, the blurring, and the FBF were used sparingly and very well. It shows the line between lust and love, which is great - I really enjoy your flash, sir artist. The eyes on the girl when he rapes her, and everything was great. Even the nudity was greatly erotic - you could be a great artist.
KEEP IT UP.

The Blargen Tribute The Blargen Tribute

R.I.P. Blargen.

I loved Blargen very dearly - he taught me the way of the Blargen, as well as making great flashes. It is a tragedy from around two months ago that brings us here today, in grim rememberance of his work. May his spirit live on in all that enjoyed him.
P.S. Zekey - remember me?

B B

All hail B!

Yes, all hail the mighty red B. It is a living, breathing, embodiment of the awesomeness that is strawberryclock. Long live the Clock Crew!

Snakes on a Plane Snakes on a Plane

You've done it again.

Yes, that's awesome. Although it's really short, it's still quite catchy, and now altf4 will have a batting average...wewt. Grats on your new flash.

Ltlt Ep1 Sperm of Justice Ltlt Ep1 Sperm of Justice

Lol, awesome...

That was a really fricken funny cartoon, the voices need some work though....otherwise, it pwns all. (Draw meh)

Blonde Vs. RedHead(Short) Blonde Vs. RedHead(Short)

Dude, what the hell?

First off, redhead > blonde. Second, the graphics were traced, and even so badly. The animation sucked, and the referee, whom you drew, sucked...it sucked altogether

{LL} Bag of Chips {LL} Bag of Chips

Not bad, although I dislike locks.

I liked this movie. it was well drawn, the intro was dramatic, and I'm a sucker for pointless stuff. The voices were the computer's (what program is that?) but overall, not bad. I lol'd at the lightsaber part.